- Interfaction Relations: This is where you set up how members of a faction feel about each other as well as members of other factions.
- Group Combat Reaction: Either Neutral, Ally, Enemy, or Friend.
- Enemy: Enemy actors are attacked on sight by Aggressive and Very Aggressive actors.
- Neutral: This is how all factions relate to each other by default, even if you don't specify it. Neutrals will be attacked by Very Aggressive actors.
- Friend: Friends cannot attack each other under any circumstances. An actor's Assistance setting determine whether it will help a Friend in combat or not.
- Ally: Allies cannot attack each other under any circumstances. An actor's Assistance setting determine whether it will help an Ally in combat or not.
- Members Lists the Name, FormID and Rank of Faction's members. You can drag NPCs into this list to make them a part of the faction.
- Track Crime:
- If a faction is flagged to track crime, its members will remember crimes against it. See Crime.
- Karma modifiers are also awarded when a faction is flagged to track crime.
- AI Window - For details on actor aggression levels.
- Factions Tab - For how to add a faction through the creature or NPC window.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.