Creating a New Empty Cell
|This page was copied from Oblivion CS page and may contain errors. TestQuest01 should be an appropriate empty Fallout3 cell. Unverified - no floor is OK for remote containers, activators.
Further information might be found in a section of the discussion page. Please remove this message when no longer necessary.
- In the Cell View Window, select "Interior" from the World Spaces drop down box.
- Select "TestQuest01" from the left list.
- Right-click it and select "Duplicate Cell".
- The new cell should appear below "TestQuest01", select it.
- Press F2 or slowly double-click it so you can change the EditorID - give it a new one.
- Open the Cell window by going through the World>Cells menu
- Be sure that the Worldspace "Interiors" is selected
- Right click in the list of EditorIDs and select "New"
- Enter the name for your new cell and click "Ok"
- For storing remote containers and activators you can leave it floor-less without a problem.
- Editors, note: Please update this section with any new information added here and vice versa.