Finalize Cell NavMeshes
The Finalize Cell NavMeshes command can be found in the NavMesh dropdown menu.
- Will find portal doors in the given cell and attempt to add a portal edge from this door (may create and split triangles to accomplish this).
- Will also load and attempt the to do the same to the cell that the door connects to.
The Finalize Cell NavMeshes command will also do the the following for exterior cells:
- Links edges that are close to the edge of a cell with triangles that are close to it.
- Will split edges and move slightly to try and create better connections.
- Edges and vertices are duplicate and in both cells.