(Redirected from Kill)
Link to TES4 Construction Set Wiki: Kill.
A function included in the GECK version 126.96.36.199.
Actor.KillActor Killer:ref DismemberLimb:int CauseOfDeath:int
Actor.Kill Killer:ref DismemberLimb:int CauseOfDeath:int
- Use some dummy NPC (e.g. CG01DadREF) for the Killer parameter if you don't care who killed him and just want to use the other optional parameters. (Do NOT use player since that will cause "limb crippled" messages to be displayed.)
- When a Body Part is dismembered, all Severable/Explodable body parts that share its assigned ActorValue will also be dismembered.
- If a body part is not checked as Explodable, neither it nor any body parts that share its ActorValue will explode when dismembered.
- Dismember body part Locations:
- 0 - Torso
- 1 - Head1
- 2 - Head2
- 3 - LeftArm1
- 4 - LeftArm2
- 5 - RightArm1
- 6 - RightArm2
- 7 - LeftLeg1
- 8 - LeftLeg2
- 9 - LeftLeg3
- 10 - RightLeg1
- 11 - RightLeg2
- 12 - RightLeg3
- 13 - Brain
- 14 - Weapon
- KillActor can be called on dead actors to dismember limbs
- If this function is used on an actor not in the same cell as the player, all their items will be unequipped. Using EquipItem on them once will correct this issue for all their other items.