Markers objects that can be dragged into the scene for the following purposes...
- Arrow Marker: Unused(?)
- COCMarkerHeading: Defines the placement and direction when the player COCs to the cell.
- Collision Marker: Cannot be dragged into the Render window. Use the Collision creation buttons to create collision instead.
- MapMarker: Defines a location on the world map. If you link your Map Marker to an xMarkerHeading, the player will teleport to that xMarker. See also: MapMarker Data.
- North Marker: Defines a direction as north in a World Space.
- Portal Marker: Cannot be dragged into the Render window. Use the Draw A Portal button to create Portals instead.
- Radiation Marker: Defines a location for radiation. Double click the marker in the render window, and, under the Extra tab, change Radiation variable to set the radiation per second gained at the marker's location; change the Radius to set how far out radiation gain starts to occur
- Room Marker: Cannot be dragged into the Render window. Use the Create Room Bound button to create rooms instead.
- XMarker: Usually used for AI packages in determining how far away from a location they can perform certain actions, or how close they need to be before they will carry out the action.
- XMarkerHeading: Usually used by AI packages to determine standing location and heading if carrying out a package that requires it.