- Version Control
- Load Master/Plugin files
- Toggle Grid
- Snap to Grid
- Snap to Angle
- World (Heightmap) Editing
- Landscape Editing
- Run Havok Sim
- Brighten Lights
- Enable Sky
- Enable Leaves
- Filtered Dialogue
- Main article: Nav Mesh
- Select Triangles: Allows user to select Triangles in the navmesh.
- Select Vertices: Allows user to select Vertices in the navmesh.
- Select Edges: Allows user to select Edges in the navmesh.
- Standard View Mode: Navmesh is displayed normally.
- Transparent View Mode: Navmesh is displayed as transparent, making it easier to see the navmesh while editing.
- Navmesh Only View Mode: Hides everything except the navmesh. Useful for finding any errors in the navmesh.
- Test Pathfinding: Must be in Triangle Select Mode to use this. Right Click on a triangle and then Right Click on another triangle. A colored path is created showing you the path an actor would take.
- Balance for Optimization: Flips and creates edges that simplify the navmesh (useful for getting rid of "spider webbing"). Be sure to check your navmesh for errors afterwards, sometimes this command gives unwanted results.
- Find Cover Edges for Current Cell: Finds cover in all navmeshes in the loaded cell.
- Finalize Current Cell's Navmeshes: Finalizes loaded cell's navmeshes.
- Open Navmesh Generation Dialog:
- Open Advanced Navmesh Generation Dialog:
- Flood Fill: Select a triangle on a navmesh and click this icon to select all triangles in the navmesh.
- Inverse Flood Fill: Select a triangle on a navmesh and click this icon. All triangles NOT on the same navmesh as the selected triangle will be selected.
- Delete Selected Object:
- Cut Selected Object: Select an Object by holding CTRL-ALT and then Left Clicking on the object. Pressing this icon after a selection has been made will attempt to cut the navmesh around that object. Results may vary and it might be easier to cut the navmesh by hand instead.
- Find Triangle: Brings up the Select Triangle dialog.
- Create Triangle/Quad: Creates a triangle when three vertices are selected (or a quad if four vertices are selected).
- Drop Vertices: Drops selected vertices to the ground.
- Edge Rotate: Rotates a selected edge. Useful for when you want to change the shape of a triangle or get rid of "spider webbing".
- Edit Cover for Edge: Brings up the Edge Cover dialog only if the selected edge is on the edge of a navmesh. The dialog will not come up if the edge is found inside the navmesh because you cannot have cover on an internal edge.
- Merge Vertices: Merges selected vertices.
- Toggle Water: Select the triangles you want to set as water and press this icon. The triangles should change color.
- Toggle Preferred Pathing: Select the triangles you want to set as preferred and press this icon. The triangles should change color.
Level Design Buttons
- Create a cubic activator: Helps build a cube-shaped trigger.
- Create a cubic multibound: Helps build a cube-shaped multibound for scenegraph culling.
- Create a spherical multibound: Allows user to create a sphere-shaped multibound for scenegraph culling.
- Create an occlusion plane: Allows user to place an occlusion plane for scenegraph culling.
- Join or break planes:
- Create a room:
- Toggle Portal Mode
- Draw a portal:
- Link portal to room:
- Detach portal from room:
Sound Design Buttons